Saturday, April 10, 2010

800

Crossed a milestone today. I knocked on the door of my 800th house! Looking at the map, it looks like I can finish off this section of town in about 4 more hours. With the 34 houses I went to today, I have now been to 832 houses total. I have had 210 one on one conversations, gathered 133 prayer requests and gathered 678 food items.

Today I ended up at a couple houses of people that I've known for many years, but had not seen in a long time. We had good conversations and I was able to share the Gospel with them. Just goes to show that it is tougher to witness to people that you know. But, I was able to do it. Praise God!

The map below shows my current progress in my neighborhood. The highlighted areas are the portions I have already been too! Since First Baptist Hebron is covering the entire 75010 zip code, once I finish these houses, I'll move on to another zip code within Carrollton.

No comments:

Post a Comment