Saturday, August 28, 2010

87 more

I was able to put out 87 more door hangars this afternoon in Carrollton. Please pray that people will be touched by the message of the Gospel that they find on their door this evening.

It is interesting to notice that since switching to using door hangars, it seems like almost no one is home. Out of 87 houses, it only seemed like about five or so people were even around. This is just from noticing that houses were dark inside. There were a couple of people outside and I managed to talk with them briefly.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to offer a word of encouragement to you and others who are following you.

    I also have gone door to door using the Way of the Master door hanger tracts. Another idea, and less-costly idea, is to use million dollar bill tracts along with removable tape and place on doors. I use the removable scotch tape so that the tape won't take out the paint.

    Here's another idea. I use the Apartment Finder guides to find apartment houses to place tracts on doors. You can place more tracts on doors in apartments. Plus I find that apartments have a demographic that is more open to the gospel.

    It's a great idea for a summer mission trip, by the way. My son and I went to the northern virginia area this summer and handed out several hundreds of tracts over a 5 day period in what was only about 10 to 15 apartment complexes.

    ReplyDelete